A ranking made by romanian-insider.ro website and according to Ookla world leader in internet metrics show a pleasant surprise for Galati City.
Nine cities in Romania are among the top 15 cities in the world with the highest download speed
Thus, Galati ranks 5th place in Romania and ranks 10th place in the world at fixed speed internet cable connections. No less than nine of the top 15 cities in the world with the fastest internet connections fixed belong Romania, ahead of cities such as New York, Seoul and Tokyo.
The first place in Romania on internet connection speed is Ploiesti with an average speed of 102.35 Mbps download, followed by Iasi (101,43Mbs), Bucharest (95,18Mbps), Timisoara (86,55Mbps) and Galati ( 83.24 Mbps).
Average download speed fixed connections in Romania is 72.15 Mbps our country ranking the 3rd in world after Singapore and Hong Kong. Romania occupies a respectable 10th place in the world and the upload speed of fixed internet connection with an average of 36.19 Mbps. For upload speed, Galati ranks 4th place in Romania with an average speed of 42.70 Mbps upload.
Costs of fixed internet in Romania are also very cheap, despite high performance. The average monthly cost for 1 Megabyte per second (1 Mbps) is $ 0.71 as calculated by Ookla. Only Bulgaria and Russia have lower costs compared to Romania.
Galati is on an interesting position regarding attractiveness to potential investors also because high speed internet connections. Be it IT or other businesses, the opportunities offered by Galati are to be taken into account when starting a business here. Also Galati Free Zone offers sufficient space and land and convenient incentives for a wide range of investment projects.
- 5 activities that bring more free trade zone benefits -
- Best ways to use a free trade zone for your business profit -
- Logistics and free trade zones. -
- Free trade zone: master the heart secrets of international trade -
- What are free trade zones and what benefits they bring to business ? -
- One more reason to open a business in Galati Free Zone -
- Port of Galati Romania and Free Zone future major logistic hub -
- Galati Free Zone – business opportunities in Romania -
- Galati – 10th place in world for broadband internet -
- Why invest in Galati ? -