Galati Free Zone Benefits in choosing the place for your business
GALATI FREE ZONE – Benefits
…close to markets…close to clients…
- Great strategical position at the eastern E.U. border with quick and efficient access to markets from all over Europe and Orient.
- Easy access to all communication means terrestrial, naval and aerial
- Free land enough for any kind of investment projects at most competitive rates
- Favourable economic and fiscal facilities
- Total opening for any ideas and proposals coming from our clients
- High standards in relations with our clients
Galati Free Zone is placed in the south-eastern part of Romania, close to Galati town on the Danube river shore, at a small distance from the Black Sea and near the national border with Ukraine and Moldovian republic.
In the light of Romanian integration in the E.U. in 2007, the south-eastern part of our country is an important economic trade centre with eastern countries and Orient. River Danube, navigable by maritime ships, make the link between Galati Free Zone and the Black Sea and opens in this way the access of Europe to oriental commerce and markets.
Galati Free Zone can be an important depositing, bonded-warehousing and transit point between Europe and Orient markets, and, as well, an important commercial point that can serve millions of customers.
Close to Galati Free Zone there are important economic points of national an international interest
- Mittal Steel, the most important steel plant in whole Europe…
- DAMEN Shipyard, the second shipyard as importance and work volume in Romania capable of constructing various types of maritime ships…
- Galati Harbour, the biggest river-maritime harbour in Romania.
- Galati county has, as well, important surfaces and facilities with great agricultural potential.
Galati Free Zone communication ways
GALATI FREE ZONE
… the space you need to develop a good business…
With it surface of over 100 hectares, Galati Free Zone offers to its future clients sufficient open land that can satisfy any kind of investment project.
This land can be granted for 49 years with prolonging possibility or can be rented for 1 month up to 5 years, with prolonging possibility, as well.
Galati Free Zone’s land is in the close vicinity of terrestrial and naval communication ways and also near all kind of utilities (water, sewage, electric power, methane gas).
Galati Free Zone price policy regarding both granting and renting of land is highly flexible and negotiable and we trust that we will find together the optimal price solution in order to grow together…