Land and buildings concession inside Galati Free Zone.
The concession of land and buildings inside Galati Free Trade ZOne is made under provisions of Government Decision no. 1998/2004 regarding approval of Methodological Norms for state’s or administrative units public or private property goods and, as well, national or local interes public activities / services under free zones administration.
Any economic activity inside Galati Free Trade Zone is made on basis of a work license and access permits
Steps for concession auction procedure in Galati Free Zone.
Land and building concession in Galati Free Zone is made on a period of minimum 10 years and maximum 49 years – with a prolonging period of the contract for another half of the maximum period.
Notice will contain:
– data regarding object of concession;
– date, time and place of auction;
– deadline for presenting the participation requests.
Participation request must contain:
– name of interested person/body/company;
– address / headquarters;
– object that is intented to take in concession;
– duration of concession;
Requests of participation are surveyed by the general director of Galati Free Zone Administration in 2 days term from the date that is the last one to present requests, on basis of preselection criteria:
– surface of land / buildings;
– activity to be made on named surface;
– duration of concession.
– technical offer must be presented with at least 2 working days before the date of concession auction;
– all documents requested in participation questionnaire and all conditions in Tender Book;
– copy of proof for payment of auction participation warranty. Participation waranty represents 5% from the minimum value for auction starting.
– copy of proof for paying participation tax and price of auction documentation.
– in case a person will auction for more objects, he will pay a warranty of participation of 5% of value of each object or 5% of total value;
– participation warranty wil be reimbursed in case of loosing the auction in 5 days term from closing date;
– in case of winning the auction, this warranty will be increased by direct negotiation, but up to no less than 3 monthly concession payments – becoming good contract execution warranty.
– financial offer is presented in sealed envelope to evaluation comitee in the day and time established for auction;
– opening of technical offers will be made only if for each concession object are presented at least 2 offers;
– if there is only one offer, the auction will be postponed by 2 working days;
– if after this term there is still only one offer, then this offer will be evaluated;
– after offers evaluation, the auction comittee drafts an evaluation report and designates the auction winners;
– participants to auctions will be announced in 24 hours term the result of the auction procedure;
– when technical and financial offer correspond, the next step is negociation of the contract in 10 days term from validation of the auction;
– complains can be presented at free zone administration headquarter in 24 hours term aftre auction result communication;
– complains will be resolved in maximum 24 hours from presentation date, and evaluation comittee will formulate and issue response to administration which is obliged to forward it in 24 hours to all participants.
– it is composed of 5 members:”
– 1 representant of free zone administration – president of comittee;
– 1 representant of Public Finance Ministry;
– 2 representants of free zone administration’s coordination public authority;
– 1 representant of Transport Ministry
– secretarial work is assured by 2 persons from free zone administration personnel.
– to annalyse and avaluate offers according evaluation criteria;
– to issue notices after each comitte meeting;
– to designate the winners of public auction;
– annlaysis and solution for complains;
– to validate auction results.
– auction participation documentation;
– auction organization rules;
– activities rules inside free zone;
– auction participation questionnaire;
– tender document;
– price offer form;
– stipulation regarding minimum price value for auction start;
– value of participation fee;
– value of participation documentation;
– value of participation warranty;
– weight of evaluation criteria;
+ activities that will be developed inside free zone;
+ investment volume inside free zone
+ foreign investment quota
+ duration of project and investment
+ value of exports from free zone as per project
+ number of workpleces newly created
+ value of imports from Romania for activity unfolding
+ participants economic rentability
+ activity of participants in other free zones
– financial offer
– concession contract draft
– other instructions;
No related posts.