How can your business take advantage of free trade zones in Europe?
We all know that entrepreneurs struggle to reduce costs and optimize profits.
Any entrepreneur in the world has in his mind to get best operational costs for running their affairs.
One good tool entrepreneurs have, is to use the advantages offered by free trade zones.
Of course, not every business will benefit of free trade zones. Businesses whose specific activity is in export-import operations can take a good advantage.
What are free trade zones?
Free trade zones are special areas inside customs territory of a state or EU Community. Goods placed within these areas are free of import duties, VAT and other import charges.
Free trade zone treatment applies to both non-Community and Community goods. Non-Community goods stored in the zone are considered as not imported in Community territory. Whereas certain Community goods stored in free zones can be considered as already exported.
On import, the purpose of free zones is the storage of non-Community goods until they are released for free circulation. No import declaration is required as long as the goods are in the free zone.
Import and export declarations have only to be lodged when the goods leave the free trade zone. Besides, free zones may offer special reliefs from other taxes, excises or local duties. These will differ from one zone to another.
Free zones are good tools to ease trading procedures by allowing fewer customs formalities.
Why choose Galati Free Trade Zone for your business?
Knowing your advantages using a free trade zone, let’s see what extra benefits you can have. You can have good advantages by choosing Galati as your business base.
Galati is an industrial and commercial town in the Eastern part of Romania. It is close to European Union border with Moldova and Ukraine.
Galati has its own free trade zone that can help traders with more benefits.
Galati Free Trade Zone is a multi-modal center in The Southeast of Romania. It offers access to many communication ways:
- road transport
- railway connection ( both with Russian gauge and European gauge)
- naval transport on Danube ( both river size ships and maritime size ships )
- Galati Free Zone offers an advantage by its position near the eastern border of European Union. Moldova and Ukraine are just a few kilometers away.
- Galati Free Zone offers enough compact free land for any type of investment projects.
So, why not take in consideration this opportunity and explore Galati Free Trade Zone?
How can you open a business in Galati Free Trade Zone?
You have more options if you choose to be our partners. Let’s explore them:
A) You can concession land for as long as 49 years ( largest period, with another half of this time prolongation ). Thus, your business can profit of a great stability boost. Because, on this period, concession price will remain unchanged.
On the concession land, you can develop any type of business suitable for your projects. Here are some ideas:
- a logistic base for international trade;
- an industrial facility for production;
- warehouses, depots with non-EU imported goods for further exports;
- cereal silos, or any other projects you may have.
B) If your project is a short term based one, you can opt for renting land inside Galati Free Trade Zone. You can rent land for a period of least one month and largest five years. Renting contracts are renewable at your request. Inside this time, you can profit of all free trade zone’s facilities. They are the same as in the concession procedure.
So, here you have a short view about free zones. Let us know your opinions.
- 5 activities that bring more free trade zone benefits -
- Best ways to use a free trade zone for your business profit -
- Logistics and free trade zones. -
- Free trade zone: master the heart secrets of international trade -
- What are free trade zones and what benefits they bring to business ? -
- One more reason to open a business in Galati Free Zone -
- Port of Galati Romania and Free Zone future major logistic hub -
- Galati Free Zone – business opportunities in Romania -
- Galati – 10th place in world for broadband internet -
- Why invest in Galati ? -