Now it is time to invest in your project .
If you consider to open a business in eastern part of Europe, you have to take in consideration Galati Free Trade Zone, in Galati, Romania.
And why should you move your business attention here ? Well, due to a plethora of reasons, both economic and geographic ones.
First of all, Galati Free Zone is located at the very near point of the eastern border of the European Union. And this makes it very interesting as a place to establish a business. What type of business ? Oh, here there are no limits. Either you can make transit from/between non-EU countries towards EU countries or other extra community states, or you can make your own depots of goods imported from outside EU and import them in parcels when needed, or maybe you can produce some products using raw materials from abroad and give a EU origin to all of them and further sell them to any market in the world. These are merely some examples.
And to emphasize the reason above, you must think that at the rest of advantages offered by Galati Free Zone. On short you need to know that Galati Free Zone’s territory is crossed by both european an russian railway type thus assuring an excellent communication by railway between Europe and former soviet countries: Moldova Republic, Ukraine, Russia and Orient countries. Other important advantage is that Galati Free Zone has direct access to river Danube – on which both maritime and river cargo ships can navigate to Free Zone’s wharfs.
Above all these advantages – you can benefit of more incentives from the free zone regime law:
- customs duties are paid only in the moment when they are introduced in free circulation;
station of goods inside Galati Free Zone is not limited in time;
- to introduce wares inside Galati Free Zone doesn’t require deposit of customs warranty or to declare a customs regime;
- for goods exported from Galati Free Zone outside European Union space you do not have to pay customs duties or VAT;
- you have the advantage to deposit goods inside Galati Free Zone without paying any kind of customs duties or VAT up till the moment the goods are exported from Galati Free Zone towards community space and only for the quantity you want to sell towards community space ( European Union space );
- transit of goods between free zones is also exempted from customs duties.
Think about if all these can turn your entrepreneurial attention towards Galati Free Trade Zone. We think it should. And we think it could be a good bargain for your business.
Feel free to contact us for any further info you might want to find out about us